DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "EMEA Managed Security Services Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) market in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) registered a second consecutive year of double-digit, year-on-year (YoY) growth of 16.0% in 2016, after a 15.0% YoY increase in 2015.
By 2015, trends show a decline in the combined market share of the top 3 participants and an increase in the number of suppliers. Merger and acquisition activity has continued in 2016, with several similar sized companies pooling their expertise to compete with improved geographic scope, scale, and product breadth.
At least 2 leading telecoms service providers, Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom, have re-launched their security services in 2016, and every other security vendor is also offering services to counter an expected decline in growth momentum for security hardware.
All of these supply-side activities are reflective of a buoyant market; however, the key to longevity and success is an MSSP that is agile and astute enough to stay ahead of the competition by demonstrating the following characteristics:
- Positioned to capture the next wave of higher value MSS: According to Frost & Sullivan's research, the 2 growth MSS segments over the next 5 years are threat intelligence, and research and detection services.
- Strong ability to retain security talent: Retaining security experts through not only competitive remuneration, but also with the nature of jobs by providing interesting, varied, and collaborative work.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Managed Security Services Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Managed Security Services Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Managed Security Services Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. The Last Word
8. Appendix I
9. Appendix II
- Above Security
- Accumuli Security
- BAE Applied Intelligence
- Belgacom SA
- Dimension Data
- HCL Technologies
- HP Enterprise
- Open Systems
- Orange Cyberdefense
- Tata Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2w6fh/emea_managed