DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Outlook of the Global Analytical Instrumentation Industry, 2017 and 2018" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The total analytical instrumentation market generated $17,606.5 million in 2016. The pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and life sciences end-user sector captured 34.3% in the analytical instrumentation market in 2016.
This end user is the largest end user for chromatographs, molecular and elemental analysis spectrometers, and analytical microscopes segment. Food testing, biopharmaceuticals, life sciences, and clinical markets will go through high growth in 2017 and 2018 driven by advancement in customer requirements.
This analytical instrumentation outlook study includes the following technologies:
Molecular Analysis Spectroscopy:
Elemental Analysis Spectroscopy:
Analytical X-ray Instrumentation:
Key End Users
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Life Sciences
- Government and academic research institutions and laboratories
- Industrial Sectors
- Applied Markets
- Life Sciences
- Material Sciences
- Metals and Minerals
- Scientific Research
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Wastewater
- Metals and Mining
- Others (including end users such as power plants, electronics and other industrial applications, defense, homeland security, power generation, iron and steel, pulp and paper, electronics, and semiconductors)
Key predictions for 2017 and 2018
- Process / online / continuous analyzers will be in demand more than the laboratory analytical instruments as these instruments reduce additional analysis and improve customer's productivity.
- Food testing, biopharmaceuticals, life sciences, and clinical markets will go through high growth in 2017 and 2018 driven by advancement in customer requirements.
- Multi-vendor and value-added services will be in demand, resulting in increase in revenue for manufacturers and third-party service providers.
- Laser-based analyzers will be in demand as it reduces the operational cost of customers.
- The need for automation of analytical processes will drive the demand for advanced analytical instrumentation without sample preparation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Key Trends to Watch-Analytical Instrumentation Market
4. Analytical Instrumentation Market Industry Outlook
5. Market Share Winners
6. End-user Outlook 2017 and 2018
7. Regional Hotspot
8. Potential Markets
9. Segment Outlook
10. Technology Outlook
11. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
12. Key Conclusions
- Agilent Tenchnologies
- Shimadzy Scientific Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Waters Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzhqnx/outlook_of_the