DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) - Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Security information event management (SIEM) has a platform is entering iteration 3.0. SIEM products have been used traditionally by organizations for compliance reporting and auditing. SIEM can be the last chance to find a malicious binary before a cyber-attack detonates. More than incident detection, SIEM orchestrates other cyber security tools, and begins the remediation process.
In this report, the SIEM/LM market is reviewed for revenues by region, by vertical market, by product type, and by market-size. Market shares for overall market, enterprise accounts, and SMB are provided. The strategies of top SIEM/LM vendors are discussed and evolving trends within SIEM/LM are presented.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What do customers expect from SIEM vendors?
- Which feature sets are being adopted by SIEM vendors to win business?
- What are the forecasts for SIEM vendors and revenues by region? By vertical market? By size of business? By product type?
- What is the market share for SIEM vendors based on business size: small, midsized, large businesses, and enterprises?
- What are notable points of competitive differentiation among SIEM vendors?
- How is SIEM being used to help with compliance and security in specific vertical markets?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Market
6. Points of Competitive Differentiation (POCD)
7. Market Segmentation by Size of Business-Enterprise Segment Breakdown (10,000 or more endpoints)
8. Large Business (2,500?9,999 Endpoints) Segment Breakdown
9. Midsized Business (1,000?2,499 Endpoints) Market Breakdown
10. Small/ROBO Segment Breakdown (1-999 Endpoints)
11. The Last Word
12. Vendor Profiles
- Alert Logic
- Arctic Wolf
- Check Point
- Event Tracker
- Extreme Networks
- Fortinet (Accelops)
- HP Arcsight
- IBM Qradar
- Micro Focus
- RSA (Dell)
- Software AG
- Sumo Logic
- Tenable Network Security
- Tibco Software
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqw4fn/security