DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities in APAC Oncology Diagnostics Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The market, whose revenue stood at $873.7 million in 2016, is expected to generate a revenue of $1,149.1 million by 2021, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.6%.
There is high growth in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) oncology diagnostics market due to increasing incidence of cancer and the drastic reduction in incidence age owing to a plethora of reasons in the regional market.
The major drivers for the APAC cancer diagnostics market are increase in adoption of technology platforms, access to targeted cancer therapeutics and increased demand from patients for affordable and quality care.
Furthermore, the global push toward precision medicine has gradually propelled the uptake of innovative platforms such as Next-generation Sequencing (NGS) and liquid biopsy for gradual adoption into mainstream clinical diagnosis.
The study examines the APAC oncology diagnostics market, focused on 6 high-prevalence cancers, namely, breast, lung, prostate, colorectal, cervical, and ovarian cancer.
The following are some key questions that this study will answer.
- What is the current market scenario for oncology diagnostics in Asia?
- What are the emerging cancers in Asia with high-growth opportunities in In-vitro Diagnostics (IVD)?
- What are the regional dynamics currently trending in Asia to combat the rising prominence of cancer, precisely through early screening and surveillance programs?
- What is the penetration of novel diagnostic solutions across the oncology care continuum?
- What are the challenges and barriers to address in accelerating the uptake of novel screening or cancer diagnostic tests in Asia?
- What are the growth opportunities for IVD companies to tap into in the APAC oncology diagnostics market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Dashboard
2. Growth Environment-Market Overview
3. Growth Environment-Market Forecasts
4. Growth Environment-Regional Analysis
5. Growth Pipeline, Strategy, and Implementation
6. Breast Cancer
7. Lung Cancer
8. Colorectal Cancer
9. Ovarian Cancer
10. Cervical Cancer
11. Prostate Cancer
- 5 Competitive Keys for Success in APAC Cancer Diagnostic Space
- Legal Disclaimer
- Amoy Dx
- Clearbridge BioMedics
- Gene News
- HTG Molecular
- iStat Biomedical
- Volition Rx
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4txxsg/growth