The Global Clinical Connect 2017 (GCC'17) conference focuses on introducing pioneer technology, developing better patient engagement and collaborating strategies in clinical trials. With the right commitment and attention to detail, contract research organizations (CROs) and pharmaceutical companies can drive collaboration with greater efficiency.
The global pharmaceutical industry has seen a downturn in recent years because of the challenges and cost associated with pharmaceutical development, procrastination in drug development, etc. Clinical trials field is also faced with such challenges. Cases of failures, cost and delay are high. It is high time that we look into innovative strategies, new technologies, effective and quality collaborations to address these issues, which can cater to the needs of the patient and the industry. Due to complex clinical trials and bygone data standardization methods, we need algorithms and lucrative strategies that will enhance the clinical trials outcomes. There are vast data collected across clinical trial process, the standardization of these data will turn into an opportunity for companies to trap the information and raise clinical trial design, patient recruitment, monitoring insights and augment decision-making.
One response to this can be CROs and pharmaceutical companies can together work on diverse and varied clinical trial activities, also in near future we require joint effort for fulfilling outsourcing requirements and providing effective clinical trials.
This conference will bring together the industry experts and leaders across pharmaceutical, biotechnological and CRO's for brainstorming on Case studies on innovation, collaboration and existing clinical data to headway the Clinical Trials process. Ethical considerations are given in this context and for this RBM are beginning to extend its concepts in Quality Risk Management; clinical trial predictive models are accumulated by enterprises, methodologies in trial design and many more.
- Partnership & Collaboration - Sponsors, CROs, Sites and External Vendors
- Outsourcing strategies and models
- Patient centric clinical trials
- Clinical Technology and Driving Innovation
- M-Health, Wearable and Consumer Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Technology in Clinical trials
- Patient Recruitment and Site selection
- How to future proof your clinical operations
- Data Quality & Technology
- Big-Data and IoT in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Data Strategy & Analytics
- Implementing Risk Based Monitoring
- Streamlining R&D and lower costs in clinical trials
Who Should Attend:
This event is designed for senior level attendees from various companies including pharmaceutical, biotechnological, biopharmaceutical, CRO's, Diagnostics, solution provider and government institutions.
Attendees includes VPs, GMs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Digital innovative strategic planning
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- IT consultants
- Clinical trials and data management
- Clinical innovation
- Data storage and analysis
- Contract outsourcing service providers
- Health care professionals
- Health IT professionals
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/njmkh9/global_clinical