DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Worldwide Market for Liquid Biopsy (by Analyte [ctDNA, cfDNA, Other], by Application - Screening/Drug Monitoring/Diagnostic, by Region [US, Europe, Asia, ROW] and by Type of Cancer)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The term liquid biopsy encompasses various diagnostic methods that use liquid, non-tissue specimens to provide information that can aid in the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of cancer. Currently, tissue biopsies, along with imaging techniques, are the standard methods used in the diagnosis of solid cancers, but despite their widespread use, they have many limitations that open the door for other diagnostic technologies in oncology clinical settings.
The Worldwide Market for Liquid Biopsy Contains Markets for the Following:
- Liquid Biopsy Technology Market Size and Forecast (CTC / ctDNA, cfDNA, EV and Other)
- Liquid Biopsy Application Market Size and Forecast (Screening, Therapy, Drug Monitoring)
- Liquid Biopsy Analyte Type Market Size and Forecast (Cancer, Infectious Disease, Other)
- Liquid Biopsy Geographic Market (US, EU, Asia, ROW)
- Top Ten Companies
- Market and Technology Overview
- Trends in the Market
- Profiles of Liquid Biopsy Competitors
Liquid Biopsy Testing Applications in Oncology include:
- Early diagnosis of cancer/ Screening
- Therapy personalization and monitoring - to help the physician select optimal therapies for individual patients and monitor their efficacy, as well as explore other options of treatment when the patient becomes resistant to current therapies
- Disease monitoring - to monitor residual disease, disease progression and tumor evolution, and detect recurrence earlier
- Prognosis of disease evolution
- Alternative method of testing when tissue samples are difficult/impossible to obtain, or when the primary site of metastatic disease is unknown.
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Angle, Plc
- Biocept, Inc.
- Cynvenio Biosystems
- Epic Sciences
- Exact Sciences
- Exosome Diagnostics, Inc.
- Foundation Medicine, Inc.
- Genomic Health
- Gilupi Gmbh
- Guardant Health, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Menarini-Silicon Biosystems
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Pathway Genomics
Key Topics Covered:
1: Executive Summary
2: Liquid Biopsy Technologies
3: Circulating Tumor Dna (Cfdna) Liquid Biopsy
4: Circulating Tumor Cells (Ctcs) Liquid Biopsy
5: Extracellular Vesicles And Other Liquid Biopsy
6: Liquid Biopsy Industry Analysis
7: Liquid Biopsy Market Size And Forecast
8: Market By Type Of Analyte
9: Market By Type Of Application
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ch6ln4/the_worldwide