DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa OTR Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Mining, Construction & Industrial Equipment; Agriculture Vehicles; and Others), By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Africa OTR tire market is projected to reach $1.10 billion by 2022, on the back of increasing use of equipment in agriculture and industrial sectors. In Africa, the governments are increasing their focus on developing non-oil sectors with an aim to diversify their economy. As a result, public as well as private entities are investing heavily for strengthening and expanding industrial infrastructure of African countries.
According to the report, Africa OTR Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2022, some of the major players operating in Africa OTR tire market are Continental Aktiengesellschaft, Compagnie Gnrale des tablissements Michelin, Bridgestone Corporation, The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd, Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd, Toyo Tire & Rubber Company, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd., Triangle Tyre Co. Ltd, CEAT Limited, etc.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of OTR tire market in Africa
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, OTR tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Africa OTR Tire Production Overview
5. Global OTR Tire Market Outlook
6. Africa OTR Tire Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5vkcsw/africa