DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protective Gloves Market - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global protective gloves market is projected to reach USD 11.26 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2017 to 2022. Increasing awareness about industrial safety and hygiene at workplaces and the growing demand for disposable healthcare gloves are expected to drive the protective gloves market during the forecast period. However, concerns related to skin allergies and increasing automation in end-use industries are expected to affect the sales of protective gloves.
Based on material, the latex segment accounted for the largest share of the global protective gloves market in 2016. This large share is mainly attributed to the increased use of biodegradable and low-priced rubber gloves in healthcare, food & beverage, manufacturing, construction, transportation, and oil & gas industries.
Based on type, the re-usable segment is projected to lead the market between 2017 and 2022. This segment's growth is mainly driven by the need for protection against dangerous chemicals, fluids, sharp edges, electrical & thermal insulation, abrasion, cold, and radiation.
Based on application, the chemical segment is projected to lead the market between 2017 and 2022. Chemical protective gloves are used to provide protection against organic acids, inorganic acids, alkalis, salt solutions, aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohol, amines, and other miscellaneous chemicals.
- Market segmentation based on material, type, application, end-use industry, and region
- Market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Profile of key players in the global protective gloves market
- 3M Company
- Ansell Limited
- Boss Gloves (U.S.)
- Comfort Rubber Gloves Industries Sdn. BHD. (Malaysia)
- Cordova Safety Products (U.S.)
- Delta Plus Group S.A. (France)
- Dynamic Safety Europe B.V. (Netherlands)
- Ergodyne (A Division of Tenacious Holdings, Inc.) (U.S.)
- Globus (Shetland) Ltd. (U.K.)
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Kossan Rubber Industries BHD
- Lakeland Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
- Lindstrom Group (Finland)
- MCR Safety Inc. (U.S.)
- Midas Safety Inc. (Canada)
- PAN Taiwan Enterprise Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- Radians, Inc. (U.S.)
- Saf-T-Gard International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Superior Glove Works Ltd. (U.S.)
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Top Glove Corporation BHD
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Protective Gloves Market, By Material
7 Protective Gloves Market, By Type
8 Protective Gloves Market, By Application
9 Protective Gloves Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Protective Gloves Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/npx7c2/protective_gloves