SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, was recognized by Global Telecoms Business for a joint project with a global Solution Provider (SP) in the top 10 of the CRN SP500 for a custom Professional Services Advisor (PSA). The PSA was awarded in the GTB Telecoms Innovation Awards Software & Applications Innovation category. The awards recognize the industry’s most innovative and successful project partnerships between the solution providers and vendors over the last 12 months.
As the Tier 1 SP’s enterprise customers transform their businesses and migrate to cloud and service-based infrastructures, accurate quoting of higher margin professional services has become mission critical. With the PSA, a custom module built on top of Netformx DesignXpert®, they can, for the first time, automate the quoting of their entire offering as an integrated proposal or Statement of Work. As a result, customer relations have benefitted. The “service attach” rate for professional services has increased and costs have gone down.
Netformx was asked to customize a guided Professional Services Advisor that would enable sales engineers to automatically generate professional services quotes earlier in the workflow, while the solution design is being created, not as an afterthought. A total budgetary proposal can now be presented to the customer and discussed with them early in the sales process. This automated solution has sped the proposal process, increased its accuracy, and optimized resource utilization.
Professional services are stored as a centrally managed catalog and the PSA automatically associates professional services tasks with equipment SKUs in Netformx DesignXpert. Now when the sales engineer or designer chooses a part to place in a design, the relevant services are automatically added to the proposal.
- Netformx collaborates with a global Solution Provider to develop a Professional Services Advisor (PSA) that wins Global Telecoms Business 2017 Software & Applications Innovation award.
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
“We had a superb range of projects nominated for this year’s awards, the eleventh-time Global Telecoms Business has presented our annual Innovation Awards. Each year since 2007 we’ve seen how the industry is getting more innovative and more imaginative about serving customers as technology advances.
To get through the first hurdle and be shortlisted is already a great tribute to the quality of work here, and to go on to win an award shows an excellent level of innovation in driving demand for better quality services. Congratulations.”
—Alan Burkitt-Gray, Executive Editor of Global Telecoms Business and Capacity
“Our customer sought our help to accelerate their professional services profitability through automation. With the Professional Services Advisor, high-margin professional services are automatically incorporated into proposals as part of the standard workflow, so the service attach rate – and therefore margin – is increased in every proposal. Costly mistakes from overlooked services no longer happen. These quick and accurate proposals enable them to provide superior, differentiating customer service.”
—Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
- “Putting Solution Provider Profitability on Auto Drive: Myth or Reality?” an article by Melissa Borza, Netformx Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- “Does your Enterprise IT Sales Model Scale to Handle Digital Transformation?” an article by Steven Madick, Growth Advisor, Business Process Consultant and Melissa Borza, Netformx Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy in Intercomms Magazine
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- Netformx Ecosystem as a Service: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx customer case studies
- Netformx in the News
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- GTB 2017 Innovation Awards – Award Image and Photo
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.