PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance (MI) subsidiary of Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), today announced that Zoe Devaney, senior vice president of Marketing & Customer Experience, has been named one of the HousingWire 2017 Women of Influence.
The seventh annual Women of Influence Awards list recognizes 50 women in the mortgage lending, servicing, investing and real estate industries who are making notable contributions to both their businesses and to the industry at large.
Devaney was recognized for her role in the development and launch of several key initiatives at Radian, including:
- Foundations on Demand, a new virtual on–demand training program for mortgage industry professionals, offering high quality curriculums ranging from mortgage banking fundamentals to complex income and asset concepts.
- AchieveTheDream.com, a homebuyer and real estate agent facing website that provides information and tools on the home buying and home financing processes.
- Radian’s MortgageAssure® program, an industry exclusive program that covers a borrower’s mortgage payment in the event of an involuntary job loss.
In addition, Devaney is responsible for providing the overall vision, strategy and leadership for Marketing and Product Development, Diverse Segments and Strategic Markets, Market Research, and Training and Client Solutions.
“It’s exciting to see the talent represented in this year’s Women of Influence winners. These dynamic women represent every part of the mortgage ecosystem and their achievements are vital to the mission of expanding homeownership,” Sarah Wheeler, HousingWire Magazine Editor, said. “HousingWire is thrilled to recognize and celebrate their accomplishments as they build better operations, solutions and companies.”
“Zoe Devaney is truly deserving of this honor, as her influence both in her role at Radian and within the industry at large has been phenomenal,” said Brien McMahon, chief franchise officer, Radian. “She has been a driving force behind our company’s marketing efforts and overall customer experience—developing and implementing innovative programs and solutions that not only help Radian, but also our clients achieve their business objectives.”
For more information on the HousingWire Women of Influence Awards, visit: https://www.housingwire.com/articles/40821-women-of-influence-2017.
Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), headquartered in Philadelphia, provides private mortgage insurance, risk management products and real estate services to financial institutions. Radian offers products and services through two business segments:
- Mortgage Insurance, through its principal mortgage insurance subsidiary Radian Guaranty Inc. This private mortgage insurance helps protect lenders from default-related losses, facilitates the sale of low-downpayment mortgages in the secondary market and enables homebuyers to purchase homes more quickly with downpayments less than 20%.
- Mortgage and Real Estate Services, through its principal services subsidiary Clayton, as well as Green River Capital, Red Bell Real Estate and ValuAmerica. These solutions include information and services that financial institutions, investors and government entities use to evaluate, acquire, securitize, service and monitor loans and asset-backed securities.
Additional information may be found at www.radian.biz.