DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Gases Market By Application (Chemical & Petrochemical; Automobile; etc.), By Type (Oxygen, Nitrogen, etc.), By Region, By Mode of Distribution (Tonnage, Bulk, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global industrial gases market is forecast to reach $ 106.26 billion by 2022, on account of rising demand from chemical & petrochemical, metal fabrication & production, automobile, healthcare & pharmaceuticals and food & beverage industries.
Expansion of refinery capacities, increasing consumption of chemicals & petrochemicals and rising adoption of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) techniques in oil & gas sector are few of the primary factors boosting growth in the global industrial gases market. Further, rising passenger car sales is also anticipated to propel industrial gases demand in automobile sector across the globe during the forecast period.
The market for industrial gases across the globe is projected to grow at a robust CAGR, owing to increasing demand and rising competition, an increasing number of industrial gases companies around the world are investing heavily on capacity additions at existing as well as new end user facilities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Gases Market Outlook
5. Europe Industrial Gases Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Industrial Gases Market Outlook
7. North America Industrial Gases Market Outlook
8. South America Industrial Gases Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Industrial Gases Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. List of Major Industrial Gas Distributors
13. Competitive Landscape
- Air Liquide SA
- Linde Group
- Praxair Inc.
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
- Yingde Gases Company Group Limited
- Messer Group GmbH
- Iwatani Corporation
- Air Water Inc.
- Sig Gases Berhad
- BASF SE
- EPC Group
- SOL Group
- Gulf Cryo
- Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories
- Shanghai Chinllenge Gases Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Hangyang Co.,Ltd.
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6z5jnh/global_industrial