DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "United States Water Pumps Market, By Type (Positive Displacement & Centrifugal), By Application (Oil & Gas, Water Treatment, Power & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
United States water pumps market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5%, in value terms, during 2017-2026, on the back of growing demand from water treatment, oil & gas, power and other industries.
Hydraulic fracturing is used for drilling oil wells, which uses water pumps for pumping fluids, and with US government commissioning new wells near Texas demand for water pumps from oil & gas sector is expected to grow in the coming years.
Power sector uses pumps for flooding cooling towers and boilers. Consequently, power sector in the US is also a major demand generator for water pumps.
Scope of the report:
- To gain an in-depth understanding of US water pumps market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the forecast period
- To help industry consultants, water pump manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Water Pumps: Product Overview
4. United States Water Pumps Market Outlook
5. United States Centrifugal Water Pumps Market Outlook
6. United States Positive Displacement Water Pumps Market Outlook
7. Import-Export Analysis
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Pricing Analysis
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United States Economic Outlook
13. Competitive Landscape
- Flowserve Corporation
- Sulzer Limited
- Xylem, Inc.
- Gardner Denver, Inc.
- PSG Dover
- ITT Corporation
- SPX Corporation
- Watson Marlow, Inc.
- IDEX Corporation
Standex International Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v37c55/united_states