DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "New Zealand Tire Market Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
New Zealand tire market is slated to clock a CAGR of more than 8%, in value terms, during 2017-22. Owing to the absence of OEMs in the country, the tire market in New Zealand is fully driven by imports.
Rising urbanization, expanding vehicle fleet size and rapid industrialization are among the prime drivers of growth for tire market in New Zealand.
The development of online sales channels as mainstream distribution channel, robust pace of infrastructure development in the country, coupled with introduction of a wide variety of new vehicle models in the domestic market are among the other factors supporting sales of tires in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. New Zealand Tire Market Outlook
5. New Zealand Passenger Car Tire Market Outlook
6. New Zealand Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
7. New Zealand Light Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
8. New Zealand Two Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
9. New Zealand Off-The-Road Tire Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Voice of Customers
14. Price and Price Point Analysis
15. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
16. New Zealand Economic profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Goodyear Dunlop Tyres (NZ) Limited
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (CGEM)
- Continental Pty. Ltd.
- Hankook Tire Co., Ltd.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- TOYO TIRE & RUBBER CO., LTD.
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Balkrishna Industries Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zs79xc/new_zealand_tire