NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Randolph B. Carter, Senior Vice President and National Communications Practice Leader for The Segal Group, announced that the firm has 10 national awards thus far in 2017 for employee benefits communications programs created for their clients.
“We are pleased and honored to be recognized for the high quality work we do with our clients,” said Mr. Carter. “It’s gratifying to be acknowledged by industry peers for the creative communications solutions our teams develop to help clients connect with their plan participants."
Segal received three 2017 APEX awards for Publication Excellence, a leading international awards program recognizing creative excellence in the communication field:
- The Grand Award for Print Media – Employee Benefit Materials for producing BMW Manufacturing’s “2017 Enrollment Planner for Active Employees”
- The Award of Excellence for Campaigns, Programs and Plans – Employee and Benefit Communications, for the City of Los Angeles’ “CHOOSEwell” enrollment campaign.
- The Award of Excellence for Print Media, Employee and Benefit Materials, for L3 Technologies “2017 Decision Guide”
Segal’s communications team was also honored with three 2017 Hermes Creative Awards, an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies:
- The Platinum Award for L3 Technologies “2017 Enrollment Decision Guide”
- The Gold Award for the City of Los Angeles’ “CHOOSEwell” enrollment campaign
- The Gold Award for the Signature Healthcare “Wellness Together Overview”
Finally the team was awarded four 2017 Communicator Awards, sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts to recognize the best work across the communications industry.
- The Award of Excellence for the Signature Healthcare “Wellness Together Overview”
- The Award of Excellence for L3 Technologies “PersonalPlans Brochure”
- The Award of Distinction for BMW Manufacturing Co, LLC “AFHC Vision Center Expansion” campaign
- The Award of Distinction for the L3 Technologies “2017 Decision Guide”
The Segal Group (www.segalgroup.net) is a privately owned benefits, compensation and investment-consulting firm with more than 1,000 employees throughout the U.S. and Canada. Members of The Segal Group include: Segal Consulting, Sibson Consulting, Segal Select Insurance Services, Inc. and Segal Marco Advisors.