DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Brake System Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Brake system is a mechanical, electronic or hydraulic device which uses friction or heat to stop or reduce the speed of a vehicle. It helps drivers to have better control over vehicle and avoid accidents. The advancement in brake system such as anti-lock braking system enables drivers to have better control by preventing lock-ups and skidding. Increasing cases of accidents and fatalities enforced governments to implement stringent safety regulations and reduce stopping distances.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the global brake system market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An extensive analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current status of market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the global brake system market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an exhaustive information about new product launches, research and recent developments of the global brake system market.
- Geographically, the global brake system market is segmented into North America, Asia-Oceania, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW).
BRAKE SYSTEM KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Brake System Market By Application
Brake System Market By Type
Brake System Market By Technology
Brake System Market By Rolling Stock & Locomotive
Brake System Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Key Market Players:
- ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corporation
- Continental AG
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- Haldex AB
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Nissin Kogyo Co. Ltd.
- Mando Corporation
- Brembo S.P.A.
- Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t54pxx/world_brake