DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Audiology Devices Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Audiology devices are electronic devices used by audiologists for the diagnosis and treatment of hearing impairment or hearing loss. They are also used for monitoring or studying hearing. Hearing impairment or frequent hearing loss is often associated with old age and is a growing problem globally.
The high prevalence of hearing problems is precipitated by the growing ageing population and the rising incidence of impairment and loss of hearing among younger generations; these factors are therefore the key drivers for this market.
- Extensive analyses of the factors that drive and limit the growth of the audiology devices market are provided.
- Deep dive analysis of segments such as equipment products, technologies, applications and procedures provide insights that would enable companies to gain competitive edge.
- In-depth analysis of various regions would give a clear understanding of the trends in various regions so that companies can make region specific plans.
The competitive landscape section lists the market shares held by the
leaders in the industry along with the key strategies adopted by them
to gain high monetary value.
- Bone Anchored Aids for Hearing
- Cochlear Implants
- Digital Hearing Aids
Analogue Hearing Aids
- RITE (Receiver-in-the-Ear) Aids
- ITE (In-the-Ear) Aids
- BTE (Behind-the-Ear) Aids
Canal Hearing Aids
- ITC (In-the-Canal)
- CIC (Completely-in-Canal)
- IIC (Invisible-in-Canal)
- Diagnostic devices
- North America
- Asia Pacific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcwrnt/world_audiology