DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Automotive Wiring Harness Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Automotive wiring harness is an electrical assembly of various components in a vehicle that conveys power and information to a single system. It plays an important role in transmitting information on the operation of the vehicle, sending and receiving sensor signals and supply power among others. The various components that are assembled include speed sensors, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) Systems, electrical devices and other electronic components. The swift growth of automobile industry with various technologically advanced features implemented in vehicles is the major factor driving the growth of automotive wiring harness market.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the automotive wiring harness market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 are provided to showcase the financial appetency of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of
the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
MARKET BY VEHICLE TYPE
- Heavy vehicles
MARKET BY APPLICATION TYPE
- Speed sensors wiring harness
- HVAC wiring harness
- Engine wiring harness
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Lear Corporation
- THB Group
- Minda Automotive Solution
- Nexans Autoelectric
- Yura Co. Ltd.
- Tianjin Jin-Zhu Wiring Systems Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cr4m3/world_automotive