DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electroplating Market - Forecasts from 2017 to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The electroplating market is estimated to witness CAGR of 2.98% over the forecast period to reach US$14.217 billion in 2022, increasing from US$12.276 billion in 2017.
The growth in the manufacturing industry, rising demand for consumer goods with good metal finishing, expanding demand for automobiles and aircraft, and surging electronics industry are some of the key market drivers. However, various governments are formulating regulations for the electroplating industry to keep a check on the harmful gases and chemicals released into the environment during the electroplating process, thereby restraining the market growth.
The rising popularity of electronics products owing to ongoing product innovation coupled with technology adoption and demand for electrical devices drives the electroplating market growth. The manufacturing of electrical devices, components, and electronic products require the use of electroplating for coherently coating metal surfaces. Thus, by industry vertical, electronics and electrical segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR. Likewise, automotive industry segment is also expected to witness high growth. The growing adoption of electroplating by vendors to cover the vehicle's body with the rust-proof and non-corrosive material is driving the automotive segment growth.
- Atotech Deutschland GmbH
- Allied Finishing Inc.
- Peninsula Metal Finishing Inc.
- ASB Industries Inc.
- Kuntz Electroplating Inc.
- Interplex Industries Inc.
- Pioneer Metal Finishing
- Birmingham Plating Co Ltd.
- NiCoForm Inc.
Metal Surfaces Inc
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Electroplating Market Forecast by Type of Metal (US$ billion)
6. Global Electroplating Market Forecast by Type of Plating (US$ billion)
7. Global Electroplating Market Forecast by Application (US$ billion)
8. Global Electroplating Market Forecast by Industry Vertical (US$ billion)
9. Global Electroplating Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb4ktb/electroplating