DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Microscopy Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Microscopy is a field of science in which objects are not visible to bare eye can be viewed under microscope. It is used to observe macromolecules and macromolecular complexes at sub-nanometer resolution. Microscopy enables scientists, physicians, and doctors to view live, transparent, and unstained cells.
The visualization of patterns, location, and intercellular details of cells and tissues is possible due to microscopy. Dental procedures are carried out with ease and accuracy with the help of microscopes.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the European microscopy market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the European microscopy market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An Extensive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the European microscopy market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of air quality monitoring equipment) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
Geographically, the European microscopy market is segmented into
Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., Netherlands, and
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The European Microscopy Market By Product
The European Microscopy Market By Application
- Life Science
The European Microscopy Market By End User
- Academic Institutes
The European Microscopy Market By Country
Key Market Player:
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Danish Micro Engineering
- FEI Company
- Vision Engineering
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Jeol Ltd.
- Nikon Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8pg2s/europe_microscopy