DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Well Intervention Services Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Well intervention is an operation performed on the gas or oil well to improve its lifespan and performance. Blowout recovery operations, milling inside tubing, and deploying perforating guns are some of the operations performed in well intervention process. It is required to restore changing reservoir conditions, gain quick access to subsea wells, and pump chemicals at the bottom of a well. The elimination of well blockages, pulling production strings, and replacement of parts is carried out to improve performance of the well.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asia-Pacific well intervention services market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asia-Pacific well intervention services market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Asia-Pacific well intervention services market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
Geographically, the Asia-Pacific well intervention services market is
segmented into China, Australia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and
ASIA-PACIFIC WELL INTERVENTION SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The Asia-Pacific Well Intervention Services Market By Service Type
- Logging & Bottom Hole Survey
- Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair
- Artificial Lift
The Asia-Pacific Well Intervention Services Market By Application
The Asia-Pacific Well Intervention Services Market By Country
Key Market Player:
- Weatherford International PLC
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- Nabors Industries Limited
- Archer Limited
- FMC Technologies
- Expro International Group Holdings Ltd.
Aker Solutions ASA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8gnvm9/asia_pacific_well