DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Coiled Tubing Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
A Coil Tubing (CT) normally consists of a set of equipment which performs standard continuous-length tubing operations in the oil & gas fields, mainly for upstream activities. Coiled tubes are made up of very low-alloy carbon-steel and is needed in oil & gas industry during the phase of completion and oil recovery.
With a large number of oil fields maturing, global production of oil volumes has decreased, companies in the exploration process need high-performing products.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the African coiled tubing market.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the
potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
AFRICA COILEDMARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Africa Coiled Tubing By Service
- Well Intervention
Africa Coiled Tubing By Application
Africa Coiled Tubing By Country
Key Company profile
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
- Halliburton Co.
- Trican Well Services Ltd.
- Aker Solutions ASA
Weatherford International Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgkqs2/africa_coiled