DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Drilling and completion fluids are most crucial for carrying out any drilling and exploration activity, and have large application in onshore as well as offshore gas & oil activities. The fluids are used for the purpose of suspending cuttings, controlling pressure, providing buoyancy, stabilizing exposed rock and cooling & lubricating.
Drilling and completion fluids apply different types of fluids, such as water-based, oil-based, synthetic-based systems, and the choice of the base fluid depends on the cost, performance level, and environmental factors.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across Europe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report involves the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the
potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
EUROPE DRILLING AND COMPLETION FLUIDS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Type
- Water-based systems
- Oil-based systems
- Synthetic-based systems
Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Application
Europe Drilling & Completion Fluids Market By Country
Key Company Profile
- Baker Hughes
- M-I Swaco
- Newpark Resources Inc
- Tetra Technologies Inc.
- AkzoNobel NV
National Oilwell Varco Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cq35k9/europe_drilling