DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The
US Chewy Candy Industry Outlook to 2021" report has been added
to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides detailed overview on the chewing gum and chewy candy market in the US along with its segments. The report covers various aspects such as market size of the US Chewing Gum and Chewy Candy industry and segmentation on the basis flavors, type of gum sold (sugary and sugar-free), type of candies sold and type of flavor used in chewing Gums. The report also entails external trade of chewing gums in the US.
Chewy candies are growing in the US owing to their recent popularity in the working class segment of the population as the concept of on-the-go snacking takes hold of the people. The availability of sugar-free chewy candies combined with a large number of flavors has made chewy candies extremely popular among adults.
Majority of chewy candy consumption comes from adults and this trend led
to the chewy candy manufacturers focusing their advertising towards
adults along with children. However, the rising sugar prices have
dampened the spirit of consumers as it has resulted in a subsequent
increase in price of chewy candies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Global Chewy candy market, 2011-2016
4. US Chewy Market Introduction
5. Supply Chain Analysis of the US chew candy market
6. The US Chewy Market Size
7. The US Chewy Market Segmentation
8. The US Chewy Candy Industry - Consumer Profile
9. Trade Scenario of chewy candies in the US, 2011-2016
10. SWOT Analysis of the US Chewy Candy Market
11. Trends and Development in the US Chewy Candy Market
12. Issues & Challenges in the US Chewy Candy Market
13. Regulatory Landscape in the US Chewy Candy Market
14. Competitive Landscape of the US Chewy Candy Market
15. Future Analysis of Chewy Candy Market in the US, 2017-2021
16. Cause and Effect Relationship in the US Chewy Candy Industry
17. Macro Economic Factors Affecting the US Chewing Gum and Chewy Candy Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgjrsb/the_us_chewy