FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS) is honoring teachers this back-to-school season with “Teacher Appreciation” days, which include an exclusive 10% savings to help teachers save money and stock their classrooms with the essentials they need to be fully prepared for the new school year.
“We’re proud to celebrate teachers through our Teacher Appreciation Days and our Staples for Students program, which helps to create a positive classroom experience and ensures teachers have the resources they need for a successful classroom,” said Christine Mallon, vice president, marketing, Staples. “Teachers are the heroes of the classroom and we’re glad to help support their efforts to create an engaging environment for students – out next generation of pros.”
Find Teacher Appreciation Date Near You
- Beginning July 14 and ending August 28, Staples stores will offer four-day Teacher Appreciation promotions running on designated Friday to Monday periods to accommodate teachers’ busy schedules and varying school start dates throughout the country.
- Teachers are encouraged to visit Staples.com to find out when their stores are hosting the promotion.
- During the promotional period, teachers who visit Staples stores and show valid educator identification will receive 10% off their purchase and, while supplies last, a special “Teacher Appreciation Kit” with coupons, samples and additional discounts.
For more information on Teacher Appreciation promotions and dates of local store events, visit www.staples.com/teacherappreciation
Staples’s Teacher Appreciation days reflect the company’s decades-long commitment to supporting education. An estimated 99.5% of all public-school teachers use their own money to equip their classrooms – often at a cost of more than $400 per year. With the Teacher Appreciation Days, Staples helps teachers save money on essentials and resources that can inspire students to excel.
Teacher Appreciation Sweepstakes
- In-store, teachers can enter by taking a photo with their Teacher Appreciation Kit and posting it on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #StaplesLovesTeachers and #Sweepstakes, alongside a description of why they love being a teacher.
- Sweepstakes winners will receive a school supplies prize pack valued at $500 and a Scholastic subscription, which includes one-year subscriptions to two Scholastic magazines, Scholastic printable resources, and a Scholastic eBook collection.
- For additional information regarding entry details and official rules please visit staples.com/teacherappreciation.
About Staples, Inc.
Staples brings technology and people together in innovative ways to consistently deliver products, services and expertise that elevate and delight customers. Staples is in business with businesses and is passionate about empowering people to become true professionals at work. Headquartered outside of Boston, Mass., Staples, Inc. operates primarily in North America, with additional offices in South America and Asia. More information about Staples is available at www.staples.com.