DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Therapeutics Market Analysis By Drug Class (Pancreatic Enzyme Supplements, Mucolytics, Bronchodilators, CFTR Modulators), By Route of Administration, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global cystic fibrosis therapeutics market is expected to reach USD 13.9 billion by 2025
The rising prevalence of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) globally, research & development activities undertaken by key players, and favorable initiatives undertaken by nonprofit organizations are expected to boost the market over the forecast period.
The rising prevalence of CF indicates the rising demand for treatment alternatives, thereby uplifting the market. The key players operating in this market in collaboration with nonprofit organizations focus on the development of novel therapeutics for treatment. Some of the drugs that are under clinical studies are VX-445 + tezacaftor + ivacaftor, PTI-428, QR-010, AZD5634, and POL6014.
Favorable initiatives taken by regional and national nonprofit organizations is one of the key factors propelling growth. These initiatives ensure support to CF patients. These organizations aid in research & development activities of these therapeutics and help improve the quality of life of these patients.
For instance, North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC) was formed in 1986 to provide a collaborative and educational forum to CF professionals to share advances in R&D related to CF therapeutics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market: Drug Class Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market: Route of Administration Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics Market: Regional Outlook, by Drug Class and Route of Administration
7. Competitive Landscape
- AbbVie Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- AIT (Advanced Inhalation Therapies)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Alcresta Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsv7ns/cystic_fibrosis