DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top 20 Crop Protection Companies 2016: Profiles and Product Portfolios, Sales Performance and Piplines" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Top 20 Crop Protection Companies 2016 report is the first detailed global review to be published since 2013. It profiles the global crop protection sector's top 20 companies, their portfolios, sales performance and pipelines. It also features more than 100 tables and charts, providing easy-to-use graphic interpretations.
After 15 years of relative industry structure stability, and with three major acquisitions and mergers underway, this is an ideal time to review the sector and provide an industry snapshot.
This report provides corporate overviews, reveals crop protection in a wider company context, and highlights:
- Financial performance
- Product sector representation
- Territorial presence and marketing
- Research and development
- Strategies and outlooks
- Descriptions relating to companies that also have seeds businesses
- Emerging trends
- Restructuring programmes in the face of the industry downturn
- Broadened product ranges that include biopesticides and seed care
- A move into digital agriculture
- Increased outsourcing of production to China
- Red Sun
- Sumitomo and Kumiai
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qn2nh/top_20_crop
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.