The global bioceramics market reached nearly $14.5 billion in 2016 and should reach $20.2 billion by 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% through 2021.
This report is an impact analysis of the for bioceramics market. The information in this report includes factors currently driving and restraining market growth as well as factors affecting the future of the industry.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global bioceramics market by materials, types, applications, and regions. The report discusses the differentiation between bioceramics materials to derive market estimations. The report presents a comparative study between conventional and emerging products and discusses important advances in manufacturing processes and market evolution. The report also discusses price trends and other factors involved in the value chain as well as strategies adopted by major players in the global bioceramics market.
The patent analysis provided in the report provides a snapshot of research and development and technological trends in the global market over time as well as geographically, particularly for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global bioceramics market is segmented based on types of bioceramics: bioinert, bioactive and bioresorbable.
In terms of materials, the market is segmented into: aluminum oxide, zirconium, calcium sulfate, calcium phosphate, carbon, and glass. In terms of applications, the global bioceramics market is segmented into: bone implants, dental implants, surgical instruments, and diagnostic implants. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues.
Aluminum oxide as a segment reached $6.3 billion in 2016 and should reach nearly $8.9 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.0% through 2021.
Zirconium as a segment reached nearly $4.5 billion in 2016 and should reach $6.5 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.6% through 2021.
The goals and objectives of this report include the following:
- Define, identify and analyze major market segments and their respective structures in the overall bioceramics market.
- Identify key market dynamics, trends, opportunities, and factors influencing the global bioceramics market and its subsegments.
- Forecast the size of the overall bioceramics market and to analyze it based on materials, types, applications, and regions.
- Identify major stakeholders and analyze the competitive landscape on the based on recent developments.
- Identify the trends, gaps and opportunities in each of the micro markets segment.
- Understand the effect of environmental concerns on this market.
- Analyze and achieve an understanding of the need for product development for enhanced quality bioceramics.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3: Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4: Bioceramics Market by Material
Chapter 5: Bioceramics Market by Type
Chapter 6: Bioceramics Market by Application
Chapter 7: Bioceramics Market by Region
Chapter 8: Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 9: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gm4mnv/bioceramics