DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Defense Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2017 examine executives' opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over June-Nov 2017. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, mergers and acquisitions within the global defense industry, and organizations' perspective towards e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Rising geo-political tensions and the threat of terrorist attacks have led to a gradual increase in the demand for new products and services. As a result, global defense companies consider launching new products and services, and improving operational efficiency are the key priorities over the next six months. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the defense industry over the next six months (June-Nov 2017) as a result of market uncertainty and considerable competition.
Defense industry executives are confident about emerging markets such as India, China, and Saudi Arabia, and developed markets, namely the US and the UK, contributing significant growth to the defense industry during the next six months. On average, the global defense industries' procurement expenditure is projected to increase by 7.5% over the next six months
Key Topics Covered:
- Methodology and sample size
- Respondent profile
- Global Business Outlook in H1 2
- Strategic business priorities
- Emerging markets with significant growth potential
- Growth potential for developed markets
- Mergers and acquisition
- Leading business concerns
- Capital expenditure projections
- Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
- Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
- Procurement activity outlook in key areas
- Global procurement budget projections
- Planned change in procurement expenditure
- Supplier prices outlook
- Organizations' viewpoints on E-procurement
- Sepro Group
- Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc
- Fincantieri S.p.A.
- General Dynamics
- Vencore, Inc
- United Technologies Research Center
- The Hyster-Yale Group Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jgc5jc/defense_industry