DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile Robotics Market (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Ground Vehicles (UGVs), and Surface Vehicles (USVs)) Market: Global 2015 - 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global mobile robotics market report includes comprehensive and profound analysis on the global and regional level. The study gives historic data of the year 2015 and forecast for 2016-2021 on the basis of revenue (USD Million). Assessment of market dynamics gives a brief thought about the drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global mobile robotics market. The report provides an extensive competitive analysis of key vendors in the market.
The report provides company market share analysis in order to give a broader overview of the key players in the market. Additionally, the report also covers strategic developments of the market including collaborations joint ventures, new product launch, acquisitions mergers, agreements, partnerships, research development, product and regional expansion of major participants involved in the market on the global and regional level. Moreover, the study covers patent analysis (2011-2016) bifurcated into the patent trend, patent share by company and patent analysis according to the region.
This report segments the global mobile robotics market as follows:
Global Mobile Robotics Market: Product Segment Analysis
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
Global Mobile Robotics Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Logistics Warehousing
- Medical Healthcare
- Global mobile robotics market drivers: Impact analysis
- Integration of mobile robots with various mobile technologies
- Rising requirement of mobile robotics systems in agriculture, medical, defense and others
- Global mobile robotics market restraints: Impact analysis
- Increasing competition with newest technologies
- Lack of expert in RD of mobile robotics
- Increasing application areas globally
- Adept Technology
- Barrett Technology
- John Deere
- Seegrid Corp.
- iRobot Corporation
- KUKA Robotics
- Gecko Systems Intl. Corp.
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Google, Bossa Nova robotics
- Harvest Automation
- Kongsberg Maritime
- ECA robotics
- Northrop Grumman
- Bluefin Robotics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3rk2nz/mobile_robotics