DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Heart failure software Market by Software Type (Knowledge Based, Non-Knowledge Based,) and by Delivery mode (On-Premises, Web-Based and Cloud-Based Systems) for Hospitals and Others - Global 2016-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global heart failure software market include Cerner Corporation, 4S Information Systems Ltd., Axis Clinical Software, Inc., CitiusTech Inc., etc.
The study provides a decisive view on the heart failure software market by segmenting the market based on software type, delivery mode, end-user, and regions.
All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2014 to 2022. The software type market covered under this study includes knowledge based and non-knowledge based. The delivery mode segmentation includes on-premises, web-based and cloud-based systems. The end-users segmentation includes hospitals and others.
- Global Heart Failure Software Market Drivers: Impact Analysis
- Increasing Percentage Of Cardiac Disorder
- Rising Obese Population
- Global Heart Failure Software Market Restraints: Impact Analysis
- High Cost and Lack of Operational skills
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Heart Failure Software Market Dynamics
4. Global Heart Failure Software Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Heart Failure Software Market Software Type Analysis
6. Global Heart Failure Software Market Delivery mode Segment Analysis
7. Global Heart Failure Software Market End-User Segment Analysis
8. Global Heart Failure Software Market Regional Segment Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Cerner Corporation
- 4S Information Systems Ltd.
- Axis Clinical Software, Inc.
- CitiusTech Inc.
- ETAC AB
- Joerns Healthcare, LLC
- Silvalea Ltd
- Spectra Care Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7k79v/heart_failure