DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Cards Global Markets: Travel and Virtual Accounts Driving Growth" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Commercial Cards Global Markets: Travel and Virtual Accounts Driving Growth discusses the key trends impacting growth of commercial cards outside of North America, where the U.S. market has always been relatively robust. Business travel and regional growth combined with adoption of digital technology is helping to create opportunities for banks and their clients to find more effective methods to improve collections cash flow through payments processing efficiencies. This report presents the author's review of commercial card results, trends, and issues in the eurozone (Western Europe) and Asia-Pacific regional markets.
The major regional commercial credit card markets outside of North America continue to grow, albeit at varying pace depending on location and product. The author defines commercial credit cards as those serving the mid to large-market segments. The base growth is underpinned by corporate (travel and entertainment, or T&E) cards, which have been the general foundation of commercial card programs as they expanded from the United States during the past 15 years. The world continues to move in the direction of electronic payments, a trend representing ongoing opportunity for card schemes.
Highlights of the report include:
- A discussion of the residual impact of interchange fee reform (IFR) in Europe as well as the potential issues associated with the upcoming implementation of the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2)
- Detailed reviews of growth by commercial card product type in both the eurozone and Asia-Pacific region along with associated drivers
- A drill-down into possible issues-wildcards-in various markets in Asia-Pacific
- An overview of the spend volume of remaining world markets, not including North America
- Conclusions regarding the other possible corporate payments technology disruptors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Residual Impact of Interchange Fee Reform (IFR)
- PSD2 Authentication
- E.U. Market Summary
- Market Summary
- Wildcards in the Asia-Pacific Region
5. Other Markets and Possible Disruptors
- Key Markets Outside North America and Asia-Pacific
- American Express
- China UnionPay
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xqg5ch/commercial_cards