DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Sensors - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Smart Sensors in US$ Thousand by the following Product Segments: Smart Flow Sensors, Smart Pressure Sensors, Smart Temperature Sensors, Smart Position Sensors, and Smart Load Cells. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 73 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Analog Devices Inc. (USA)
- Delphi Automotive Plc (UK)
- Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (USA)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- NXP Semiconductors (The Netherlands)
- Omron Corp. (Japan)
- Raytek Corporation (USA)
- Robert Bosch GmBH (Germany)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. (USA)
- SICK AG (Germany)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Smart Sensors Inc. (USA)
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc (USA)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
2. Review Of Key Product Markets
3. A Look Into Key End-Use Markets For Smart Sensors
4. Product Overview
5. Product Launches And Introductions
6. Recent Industry Activity
7. Focus On Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqz4nn/smart_sensors