Masterclass Focused on Case Studies, Real Life Scenarios, Lessons Learned & How You can Practically Apply Procurement Fraud Management Strategies
Procurement Fraud is a persistent and significant problem faced by all companies and organizations. However, organizations that act with integrity to address fraud and corruption will have a competitive advantage with real business benefits.
This 3-day masterclass has been designed to provide you with a practical and complete guide to detecting, preventing, mitigating & managing procuring fraud effectively. . The comprehensive agenda will cover all the necessary knowledge, principles and lessons learned on how to develop effective fraud risk & procurement fraud management strategies & programs within your organization in a complicated market landscape. It will go in-detail on key topic areas including in-depth analysis of various types of fraud and fraud schemes, how to identify potential fraud, how to mitigate potential fraud risks early, how to prevent procurement fraud, and developing effective strategies and frameworks to manage procurement fraud effectively amongst others.
As with all Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real life case studies. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
Top 5 Benefits of Attending this Masterclass:
- Find out how you can through a proven and step by step approach Procurement Fraud Management 7-9 November 2017, Singapore to develop and implement a procurement fraud management strategy
- Gain practical tips and lessons learned about early procurement fraud risks and indicators detection & identification in order to rectify issues before it happen
- Learn how to plan and develop an effective procurement fraud risk management framework, metrics and strategy
- Procurement Fraud Management Response and Investigation Techniques - Uncover Best Practices
- Through case studies, success/failed stories and practical project exercises, understand how you can apply procurement fraud management principles and theories in your organization immediately
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/msf22j/procurement_fraud