DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Supply and Demand of Modified Food Starch in China" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
By analyzing the major changes, factors behind the changes and their future trends, this report of Supply and Demand of Modified Food Starch in China not only reveals China's modified food starch supply situation from capacity utilization, output, the major raw materials and application situation into different segments in recent three years, but also provides forecasts to their future development in the next five years.
China's modified food starch output growth has also slowed down, and with a much slower growth rate than that of consumption in 2014-2016. Besides, capacity expansions in China have basically stopped in recent two years, after years of fast growth driven by the robust demand from downstream industries. What are the major reasons for the slowdown of growth rate in recent two years?
Among all application fields of modified food starch, noodles remained the largest one in China in 2016. Compared to 2015, Noodles, seasoning products, snack food, and candies decreased their shares by consumption volume in 2016. What are the major reasons for the slowdown of growth rate in recent two years?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive summary
2 Introduction and methodology
3 Overview of corn processing industry chain in China
- China's corn processing industry chain overview by volume
- Supply and demand of corn starch by-products in China
4 Modified food starch supply and demand in China in 2011-2016
- Overview of modified food starch supply and demand in China in 2011-2016
- Production and price of modified food starch in China in 2011-2016
- Production of modified food starch based on different raw materials in China
- Development trends of China's modified food starch based on different raw materials
- Import of modified food starch in China in 2014-2016
- Export of modified food starch in China in 2014-2016
- Consumption of modified food starch in China in 2016
- Forecast on modified food starch supply and demand in China to 2022
- Factors influencing China's modified food starch supply and demand to 2022
5 Profiles of key modified food starch manufacturers in China
- Profiles of key overseas modified food starch manufacturers in China
- Profiles of key local modified food starch manufacturers in China
- Ting Hsin International Group
- Roquette (China) Co., Ltd.
- Ingredion China Limited
- Cargill Bio-Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Gaofeng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Beidahuang Potato Industry Group
- Fujian Beststarch Creatmaterial Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Huahao Huafeng Starch Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Mingyang Biochemistry Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhucheng Xingmao Corn Developing Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zz4bc/supply_and_demand