BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Motus, the premier vehicle management and reimbursement platform, today announced record first half 2017 growth across its software as a service (SaaS) business. Marked by a significant increase in its customer base over the first six months of 2017, Motus accomplishments include:
- Customer base growth of 20 percent, trending to 35 percent
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): +36 (exceeding “Software & Apps Sector” average NPS of 31), with indicators trending above +40
- Integration of beacon technology, significantly reducing battery drain by up to 80 percent (customer validated) for users of award-winning Motus app
- The release of Motus Software Development Kit (SDK) (patent pending), extending mileage tracking and vehicle program management capabilities to third-party software providers
- Establishment of Motus Policy & Compliance Board, a team of experts dedicated to helping Motus customers successfully navigate today’s dynamic legal, tax and economic landscapes
- Numerous industry awards recognizing Motus technology innovations, market leadership, and the company’s winning culture
By every metric, these results point to Motus emerging as the de facto standard for addressing the vehicle program needs of today’s enterprise mobile workforce. “It is becoming clear that progressive companies and CFOs recognize that they have choices when it comes to vehicle programs that allow them to mitigate risk and maximize efficiencies,” said Motus President and Chief Executive Officer Craig Powell. “More and more, these forward-looking organizations are adopting true mobile technology solutions that seamlessly make work life better for their mobile employees and managers.”
Through its 100 percent cloud-based mobile enterprise platform, Motus delivers best-in-class mileage tracking technology and a sophisticated calculations engine that produces:
- Individualized mileage reimbursement rates based on where and how much mobile employees drive
- A 98+ percent client retention rate since inception, due in large part to the meaningful value its platform delivers, while not being disruptive to end users
- Average cost savings for Motus customers of $2,500-$3,500 per mobile employee each year – a third-party validated survey found that 100 percent of customers realized a return on their investment (ROI) within the first year
In evaluating the Motus technology platform, customers cite “ease of use” and “program cost” as primary reasons for selecting Motus over other vendors. The Motus technology platform provides an easy-to-use and nonintrusive solution for mobile workers and eliminates the manual processes other platforms require of administrators.
“We are proud of the platform and product innovations that we’ve brought to market in 2017, and are poised to meet the increasing demand to embed our technology into some of the largest third-party software solutions available,” said Powell. “Our team remains acutely focused on exceeding the expectations of our growing customer base and delivering exceptional experiences for our end users.”
For more information about Motus, please visit http://www.motus.com.
For companies with mobile workers that drive more than 5,000 business miles per year, Motus is the premier vehicle management and reimbursement platform. Through its sophisticated configuration engine that incorporates real-time data across hundreds of variables, Motus drives significant reductions in cost, ensures compliance, and reimburses employees exactly what they deserve. For more information about the company, please visit www.motus.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.