--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gartner, Inc. (NYSE:IT) :
When: October 1-5, 2017
Where: Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
Members of the media can register for the event by contacting Christy Pettey at email@example.com.
Details: Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT leaders, uniting a global community of CIOs with the tools and strategies, including a renowned CIO Experience, to help them lead the next generation of IT and achieve business outcomes. More than 7,500 CIOs, senior business and IT leaders will gather for the insights they need to ensure that their IT initiatives are key contributors to and drivers of their enterprise's success.
Creating Digital Value at Scale
Digital business is real, but how do you build momentum to scale and create value? How can you amplify the power of your people, your culture, and your technology platform to deliver breakthrough value? During the opening keynote Gartner's leading analysts will provide practical advice and inspiration — no matter where you are on your digital journey.
Gartner analysts will sit down with key influencers who have a unique view of the emerging trends shaping IT and business.
This year's Mastermind Keynotes include:
- Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce
- Clayton Christensen, Professor, Harvard Business School
Additional Guest Keynotes include:
- Andy Jassy, CEO, Amazon Web Services
- Amy Cuddy, Social Psychologist, Professor, Harvard Business School
- Don Tapscott, Author and Influential Management Thinker
- Matt Watkinson, author of The Grid: The Master Model Behind the Success of Every Business (Including Yours) (2017) and The Ten Principles Behind Great Customer Experiences (2012)
CIO Lunch Guest Speakers:
- Jared Cohen, President, Jigsaw (Alphabet, Inc.) and founder Google Ideas
- Susan Cain, Co-founder, Quiet Revolution LLC and Author
- Gus Balbontin, Former CTO Lonely Planet
This year's agenda delivers the latest technology, business strategy and leadership insights across six tracks, covering key themes most critical to CIOs including:
- Leadership in a Digital Age: All About Influence
- Culture and People: Your Biggest Asset
- Platform Economy: Connect and Grow
- Cost Optimization: Run IT Like a Business
- Disruption and Innovation: Redefine Your Business
- Artificial Intelligence: Do More Together
- The Future of Experience: Deliver a Winning Impression
- Internet of Things: Secure the Value of Things
- Security and Risk: Build a Resilient Business
- Cloud: Coordinate Success
These themes will help CIOs and senior IT executives stay ahead of the latest technology trends, grow their leadership influence, build a people-centric culture and drive business growth.
The event kicks off on Industry Day, Sunday, October 1, with industry-specific and cross-industry sessions focused on 10 key sectors, continuing throughout the week.
Throughout the conference, attendees can choose from 300 Gartner analyst sessions, workshops and roundtables across five full days.
ITxpo, a solution showcase teeming with leading providers of IT solutions aimed at driving business imperatives, will highlight the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors, and fast-paced presentations on key technology directions aligned with 11 ITxpo Marketplaces — Applications; Data & Analytics; Digital Business Platform & Process Management; Digital Workplace; Enterprise Architecture; Enterprise Networking & Communications; IT Infrastructure, Operations Management & Data Center; Mobility & Wireless; Program & Portfolio Management; Security & Risk Management; and Sourcing & IT Services — as well as the Emerging Technologies Pavilion and Industry Day Exhibitor booths.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE:IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.