The global aircraft fuel systems market is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 5.8% over the next five years to reach US$ 6,583.4 million in 2022
Increasing aircraft deliveries fueled by rising passenger traffic, increasing demand for unmanned aerial vehicles, and rising global aircraft fleet size are the major growth drivers of the fuel systems market in the aviation industry.
Furthermore, airlines are demanding fuel-efficient aircraft to mitigate their operational cost as fuel roughly cost 30% of the airlines' operational cost. Aircraft manufacturers are increasingly incorporating advanced lightweight materials in both structural and semi-structural components to reduce the weight of the aircraft. The reduction in the weight of aircraft considerably improves the fuel efficiency.
For instance, B787 and A350XWB, the two recently developed next-generation aircraft, constitute composite materials up to 53% of the total structural weight of the aircraft. Fuel systems are also not untouched with such dynamics and experiencing greater usage of advanced lightweight materials.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market: Overview and Market Forces
3. Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market - By Aircraft Type
4. Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market - By Engine Type
5. Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market - By Component Type
6. Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market - By Technology
7. Global Aircraft Fuel Systems Market - By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profile of Key Players
- Eaton Corporation PLC (Eaton Aerospace)
- GKN plc (GKN Aerospace)
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Triumph Group, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Woodward, Inc.
- Zodiac Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p678st/global_aircraft