DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Composite Leaf Springs Market 2016 - 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
It is forecasted to grow at an attractive CAGR of 9.3% over the next five years to reach $65.0 million in 2021
Increasing demand of lightweight leaf springs to achieve stringent government regulations of many countries, such as CAFÉ Standards, would be the major growth driver of the composite leaf springs in the automotive industry during the forecast period.
This report studies the global composite leaf springs market in the automotive industry over the period 2010 to 2021. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Composite leaf springs offer several benefits over steel leaf springs, such as high durability, greater flexibility, better vibration energy absorption, and fatigue resistance. Composite leaf spring is about five times more durable than similar sized steel leaf springs. The biggest advantage of composite leaf springs is significant weight savings; it is about 1/7th the weight of a steel leaf spring. Composite leaf springs are not new to the automotive industry. Chevrolet Corvette has been using composite leaf springs at both front and rear locations in the transverse position since 1981.
The global composite leaf spring is a highly consolidated market. The key leaf spring manufacturers are Liteflex LLC, IFC Composite, and Benteler-SGL. New product development, capacity expansion and process optimization are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain competitive edge in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Composite Leaf Springs Overview and Market Forces
3. Global Automotive Composite Leaf Springs Market - By Vehicle Type
4. Global Automotive Composite Leaf Springs Market - By Installation Type
5. Global Automotive Composite Leaf Springs Market - By Location Type
6. Global Automotive Composite Leaf Springs Market - By Manufacturing Process Type
7. Global Automotive Composite Leaf Springs Market - By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profile of Key Players
- ARC Industries
- Benteler SGL
- Hendrickson International
- IFC Composite
- LiteFlex, LLC
- Mubea Fahrwerkstechnologien GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qj79db/global_automotive