Chatbots have gained prominence in various applications such as in e-commerce based customer service, internet gaming, and also largely in call centers. Various interfaces such as mobile, stand-alone, and internet are used to create a platform for chatbots. Despite its limited usage only in large enterprises, the chatbot market is potent industry and would be a potential market during the forecast period.
The leading factors that are driving the widespread adoption of chatbots market are increasing demand for intelligent customer engagement process, growing market penetration of websites & mobile applications, and unprecedented demand for automated patient management tools within the healthcare sector.
Key companies profiled in the report include International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Nuance Communications, Inc., Egain Corporation, Next IT Corporation, Google Inc. (Speaktoit, Inc.), 24/7 Customer, Inc., CX Company, and Creative Virtual Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Global Chatbots Market
5. Global Chatbots Market by Usage
6. Global Chatbots Market by Organization Size
7. Global Chatbots Market by Deployment Type
8. Global Chatbots Market by Vertical
10. Company Profiles
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Egain Corporation
- Next IT Corporation
- Google Inc. (Speaktoit, Inc.)
- 24/7 Customer, Inc.
- CX Company
- Creative Virtual Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/njjbc8/global_chatbots