Video analytics makes the surveillance system more efficient, reduces workload on security and management staff, and helps in capturing the full value of security video by making the IP camera system more intelligent. The Internet has gained importance and widespread adoption among people throughout the world. IP surveillance system provides facility to monitor and access the system online. In addition, video system provides data storage facility to any geographical location.
To improve storage capacity, content compression facility, auto recovery and number of other features are available with the system. Video analytics software for security cameras is available in several forms, namely installed on camera, on NVR, or as 3rd party software.
Every form of video analytics solution works in a different manner, and it would depend on the manufacturer and the application itself. Nevertheless, it is possible to set up the application to certain parameters such as to the activity the software is looking for, set up the alert notification system, and raise alarms when criteria are met.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Asia-Pacific Video Analytics Market
5. Asia-Pacific Video Analytics Market by Application
6. Asia-Pacific Video Analytics Market by Deployment Type
7. Asia-Pacific Video Analytics Market by Vertical
8. Asia-Pacific Video Analytics Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- Aventura Technologies Inc.
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Genetec Inc.
- Honeywell International Incorporation
- I2V Systems Private Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6v47r/asiapacific