This research service contemplates the current scenario of the energy supply industry and its future developments in the target countries.
To reduce the over dependence on the conventional methods of power generation, these countries are trying to diversify their power generation mix by adding more renewable sources into the system. There is a necessity to expedite the process of organising additional funding to guarantee a viable service delivery for the future.
The reforms in the electricity supply and distribution industry have resulted in higher rates of access to electricity, increased the ease of power trading and the awareness for cost-reflective pricing strategies. Power distribution and transmission projects will dominate the investments in urban electricity supply owing to the increasing urbanisation.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the current energy scenario in the target countries?
- What factors are driving and restraining the development of power infrastructure in South and East Africa?
- How is the financial performance of power sector utilities?
- What is the current infrastructure footprint of the power sector in the target economies?
- What are the upcoming projects in the field of power generation, transmission, and distribution infrastructure in South and East Africa?
- What are the opportunities for investments in the power sector in the target economies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Country Overview - South Africa
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47z67z/south_and_east