Leading Asia's Government Authorities, Ministries Officials, Water Resources Management Agencies to Gather at Drainage Systems Asia Summit 2017 to Discuss Policies, Practices and Challenges in Maintaining & Operating Drainage & Storm Water Systems
Taking place between 24-25th October in Singapore, Drainage Systems Asia Summit 2017 is expected to be an unmissable networking and best learning platform for public authorities, agencies and private companies across Asia responsible for designing, construction, maintenance & operations of sustainable urban drainage systems; making policies and setting World-Class standards on stormwater management; ensuring the most effective flood risk prevention approaches.
Key themes of the summit include:
- Optimising flood risks forecasting, monitoring and implications on flood prevention programmes
- Designing, operating and maintenance of sustainable urban drainage systems and improving existing traditional infrastructure
- Enhancing quality of waste water and stormwater treatment and adopting integrated water resources management
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn proven solutions and innovative techniques, technologies employed by your government counterparts in overcoming prevailing challenges in drainage infrastructure rehabilitation, flood & stormwater management, and wastewater treatment.
- Various case studies on investments in flood control, newly built and expansion of sewerage facilities and drainage enhancement projects across Asia Pacific including Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Australia amongst others.
- Discuss with Drainage, Flood Management, Stormwater & Water Treatment Experts, Policy Makers and Technologies solution providers on the region-specific technical, financial and procedural challenges and appropriate strategies.
- Minimising operational and maintenance costs through long-term planning and investment of drainage infrastructure.
- Derive best revenue models and financing options on drainage construction and operations.
- Setting World-class standard on drainage and sewerage design.
- Overcome Challenges with combined drainage & sewerage systems.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbt7fx/drainage_systems