DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Machinery Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Industrial Machinery Manufacturing Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global industrial machinery manufacturing sector.
North America was the largest region in the industrial machinery manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for around 33% of the market. This was due to major investments in front-end and back-end manufacturing by businesses in industries such as semiconductor equipment and food product tools. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 30% of the market. South America was the smallest region accounting for less than 1% of the market. This is due to the relatively small economic size of the region ands shortages of capital in the manufacturing industry across the region.
Industrial machinery manufacturers are using industrial internet of things (IIoT) for faster production and delivery of industrial machinery to customers. IIoT is a technology in which sensors, computers, networks interact with their environment to generate data and improve industrial processes. IIoT streamlines the flow of information and enables real-time decisions. This leads to enhanced production efficiency, minimal machine breakdowns and lower manufacturing costs.
For instance, Stanley Black & Decker implemented IIoT in a plant in Mexico to monitor the status of production lines in real time via mobile devices, this technology improved production equipment efficiency by 24%, labor utilization by 10%, and throughput by 10%.
- Markets Covered: Sawmill, Woodworking, and Paper Machinery Manufacturing, Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing, Printing Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing, Semiconductor Machinery Manufacturing, and Food Product Machinery Manufacturing.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Tetra Laval International S.A.
- Applied Materials Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Ltd.
- ASML Holding N.V.
- Lam Research
- Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- Krones Inc.
- Dainippon Screen Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- KLA-Tencor Corp
- Xerox Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsn2d6/industrial