DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial And Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Commercial And Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing Industry Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing sector.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the Commercial And Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for around 55% of the market. This can be attributed to the regions large manufacturing base demanding these machines and parts, and in part to high government spending in emerging countries on research in the field of astronomy and military. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 21% of the market. South America was the smallest region accounting for less than 1% of the market. This was mainly due to lack of a large manufacturing base relative to other markets and limited modern infrastructure and government support for consumption of commercial machinery.
Use of Three Dimensional (3D SEM) For High Resolution Imaging was one of the top trends that is pbserved in the commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing industry as of 2016. Optical instrument manufacturers are offering three dimensional scanning electron microscopes for high resolution imaging. 3D SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope) generates a high spatial resolution 3D model of a microscopic object. It uses a beam of electrons to scan the surface of an object to create an image detailing the topography and composition of the object's surface.
3D SEM is capable of quantitatively evaluating surface undulations at a height resolution of 10nm. In addition to topographical and compositional information, a 3D SEM can detect and analyze surface fractures, provide information in microstructures, examine surface contaminations, reveal spatial variations in chemical compositions, provide qualitative chemical analyses and identify crystalline structures. 3D SEMs have a variety of applications in aerospace, automotive, medical devices, and semiconductor industry.
Major companies manufacturing 3D SEM include CAMECA, Carl Zeiss, FEI Company, Oxford Instruments, and JOEL.
- Markets Covered: Other Commercial and Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing, Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing, and Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
The commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing industry can be further classified as follows:
- Optical Instrument And Lens Manufacturing
- Photographic And Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
- Other Commercial And Service Industry Machinery Manufacturing
- Canon Inc.
- Ricoh Co. Ltd.
- Fujifilm Corporation
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- Nikon Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- GoPro Inc.
- Photronics Inc.
- Cognex Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/448hq3/commercial_and