Asia Pacific was the largest region in the rural activities market in 2016, accounting for around 57% of the market. This was a result of large agricultural activity in the region, leading to agriculture and animal produce manufacturing companies demanding rural activities services. Africa was the second largest region accounting for around 11% of the market. The region's large areas of undeveloped and forest land are one of the reasons for this. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 3% of the market.
Drone fishing technology is the new technique that has made fishing easier than the traditional processes. Drone is a flying robot and an unmanned small aircraft with a ground-based controller and system of communication between the two. It is being used for fishing as it can pull single baits out to spots that a person cannot normally reach and move multiple baited hooks to offshore locations.
It is highly compatible and portable, requiring only one person to carry all the gear and many remote controls have screens/LCD for better view and fishing photography. For instance, Envirobotics, a New Zealand based company developed custom drones especially for long line fishing.
The Splash Drone, developed in Florida, USA is a waterproof fishing drone. Many other companies such as dronefishing.com, 3dr.com and TanotisIndia are involved in drone manufacturing for fishing purpose, indicating an increase in the suppliers providing fishing drones and its usage.
- Markets Covered: Agriculture And Forestry Support Activities, Fishing, Hunting And Trapping, and Forestry and Logging.
- Geographic Scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Olam International
- Weyerhaeuser Company
- Austevoll Seafood
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv7rbj/rural_activities