Specialty Retailers Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global specialty retailers sector.
The specialty retailers include stores that focus on catering to one specific retail market or one merchandise line of goods. The scope of the product offerings determines if a company is a specialty store. The specialty retail value chain starts with the manufacturers who produce goods for the customers. The products manufactured are stored in a warehouse. Cold storage rooms are used for storing some specific food products. Distributors move the products from warehouses to retail outlets or to a retailer's distribution center. Once the retailer receives the products, it makes the products available to the customers through their stores.
The retailers also track the inventory and order the products on time to avoid stock-outs. Carriers are used to transport the goods or products from manufacturers to warehouses and from warehouses to retail outlets. Some examples of specialty retailers include grocery stores, pharmacies, book stores, etc. End-users of this industry are the customers who purchase any of these products through the retail showrooms.
Digital retailing is transforming the in-store experience by leveraging technology which significantly enhances the customer experience. Digital retailing accelerates the shopping experience by efficiently engaging in seamless connectivity from website to showroom across all aspects of the deal. This has been widely accepted in the automotive industry. In the automotive industry, the dealership personnel is given tools to assist the customer in selecting their model based on their preferences.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Get up to date information available on the specialty retailers market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Markets Covered: Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers, Food And Beverage Stores, Gasoline Stations, Miscellaneous Store Retailers, Health And Personal Care Stores, Clothing And Clothing Accessories Stores, Electronics And Appliance Stores, and Furniture And Home Furnishings Stores.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is
sourced using end notes.
- Home Depot
- CVS Health
- Lowe Companies Inc.
- Express Scripts Holding Company
- Best Buy Co Inc
- Hennes & Mauritz
- FAST RETAILING (UNIQLO)
- Gap Inc.
- Kingfisher Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xflqw/specialty