Retail Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global retail sector.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the retail market in 2016, accounting for around 30% of the market. The region's large consumer population, positive government policies, and high demand for good quality products resulted the large retail market in Asia Pacific. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 25% of the market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region accounting for around 4% of the market.
- Markets Covered: Specialty Retailers, Department Stores & Other General Merchandise Stores, and Ecommerce & Other Non-store Retailers.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Amazon Inc.
- Home Depot
- Schwarz Unternehmens Treuhand KG
- Aldi Einkauf
- GmbH & Co.
- CVS Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9hwgxd/retail_market