HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ: RSYS), a global leader of open telecom solutions, today announced support for the latest server class Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors in DCEngine™ to accelerate cloud service innovation for Communication Service Providers (CSPs).
The latest server class Intel Xeon Scalable processor family represents a major milestone in processor architecture and platform advancements, delivering workload-optimized performance for compute, network and storage. The Intel Xeon Scalable processor family provides the foundation for the next generation of cloud infrastructure to fuel applications like augmented and virtual reality, artificial intelligence, content streaming, driverless cars and more.
- DCEngine, powered by the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors, is a catalyst for CSPs to transform their central offices into hyperscale SDN-enabled virtualized data centers, enabling new digital experiences that require massive compute and storage, with advanced analytics.
- DCEngine’s management software suite, delivered with Intel® Rack Scale Design, simplifies data center resource management by enabling an open management framework with dynamic resource allocation, intelligent policy profiling and real-time, granular insight into compute, storage and network resources.
- CSPs leveraging DCEngine in their data centers can expect significant improvements in Total Cost of Ownership through reduced real estate footprint by 55 percent, which can result in up to 35 percent cost savings over a period of three years, as well as substantial reduction in costs associated with power consumption, hardware and software support.
“Combining our Open Compute Project (OCP) inspired carrier-grade platform and a pre-integrated management software suite with Intel® Rack Scale Design, Radisys is enabling CSPs to deploy large-scale virtualized data centers that are highly efficient and scalable with significant cost savings,” said Bryan Sadowski, vice president, FlowEngine and DCEngine, Radisys. “Coupled with comprehensive professional services and systems integration expertise, CSP data centers can be turned up in days instead of months.”
Radisys’ DCEngine solution is available globally today. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Video: The Force – DCEngine with Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor
- White Paper: Transforming Telecom Service Delivery with Open Hyperscale Infrastructure
Radisys helps communications and content providers, and their strategic partners, create new revenue streams and drive cost out of their services delivery infrastructure. Radisys’ hyperscale software-defined infrastructure, service aware traffic distribution platforms, real-time media processing engines and wireless access technologies enable its customers to maximize, virtualize and monetize their networks. For more information about Radisys, please visit www.radisys.com.
Radisys® is a registered trademark of Radisys. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.