DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "CIS Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2016 - 2025" report to their offering.
Newly installed PV capacity in this region will exceed 3.1 GW by 2020. The number of fully permitted and ready to build projects is promptly increasing. Rooftop market segment in many countries is not developed and forecasted to score significant growth in the near future. The report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, risks, current issues and future prospects. You will find 248 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the CIS countries photovoltaic market.
With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors, manufacturers and service providers in their decision making process. As 2015 and 2016 were challenging years for photovoltaic industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2017 and the next few years is limited. Significant progress achieved in photovoltaic sector development has made Ukraine an undoubted industry leader among the CIS countries by the end of February 2014.
After that political turmoil in Ukraine changed the picture in CIS region and requires more complex overview of solar PV sector. Fast changing market environment, requires relevant and accurate information.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. CIS Countries Renewable Energy Policy Landscape
4. CIS Countries Energy Market
5. World Photovoltaic Energy Market
6. European Photovoltaic Energy Market
7. CIS Countries Solar Resource Potential And Mapping
8. CIS Countries Photovoltaic Energy Market
9. Country Profiles
10. Comparative Analysis Of Support Schemes In CIS Countries. Feed-In Tariffs And Green Certificates
11. Comparative Analysis Of Mandatory Capacity Generation Targets In CIS Countries
12. Electricity Grid Network In CIS Countries
13. Smart Grid Development In CIS Countries
14. Competitive Landscape. Project Developers And Investors In CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
15. Epc And O&M Providers, Equipment Manufacturers And Consultants In CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
16. Swot Analysis Of CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
17. Risks About Photovoltaic Investments In CIS Countries
18. Investment Trends, Potential And Opportunities In CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
- Activ Solar
- Astana Solar
- Atlas Energy
- BISOL Group
- Ekotechnik Praha
- Helios Strategia
- Hevel Solar Group
- LukErg Renew
- Martifer Solar
- PJSC Semiconductor Plant
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Samruk Energy JSC
- Star Group
- Tokmak Solar Energy Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lfsbr7/cis_countries