DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tinea Pedis (Athlete Foot) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report to their offering.
Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 5, 2, 1 and 1 respectively.
Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) - Overview
- Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Products under Development by Companies
- Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Tinea pedis (Athlete Foot) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- Biolab Farmaceutica Ltda
- Blueberry Therapeutics Ltd
- Dermala Inc
- Helix BioMedix Inc
- Novan Inc
- Sol-Gel Technologies Ltd
- Viamet Pharmaceuticals Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82xzb2/tinea_pedis